Sweet Chilli, Chicken and Onions – HCG Phase 2
My first creation and meal for this round of HCG.Today is Phase 2 Day 1 for me and for Lunch I wanted something warm and filling so Sweet Chilli, Chiken and Onions was created. Was very nice too and I’m feeling quite satisfied for now.
- 100g Chicken breast, minced up in a food processor
- 1 Cup white onions sliced
- Pink Salt to taste (I used quite a bit)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Sage
- 1 Pinch Coriander
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Thyme
- Chilli To taste
- Stevia To taste
- 2 Cups water
- Grind Chicken Breast until it resembles mince
- Saute Chicken, onions and garlic in about 1 teaspoon of water until onions are soft and mince is browned.
- Add 2 cups of water
- Add all the spices
- Leave Stevia and Lemon until cooked.
- Cook until water reduces right down, I cooked mine for about 40 minutes. Think it adds extra flavor.
- Once cooked, add Stevia to taste, I used a few drops and add squeeze lemon on top.