P2D27 & 28 – HCG Protocol vs. Rogue.
Last week was mentally hard and quite a disappointing week for losses but still good for measurements, It’s hard when you’re not seeing the results on the scales. I have a feeling big part of mine was having Coconut Oil, which isn’t protocol it’s Rogue regardless of where you see that it is fine to have… Have it by all means but just be wary you might have an issue with it like I did. Read about it here.
YouTube video below… Also bit of a rant about all the different HCG diets out there. Maybe I’m angry cause I either can’t or am too scared to mix it up! 🙂
- Breakfast – 1/2 apple with English Toffee Stevia – I need to have medication for teeth at the moment so need breakfast.
- Snack – Coffee
- Lunch – Spinach and 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Snack – Orange slushy with Vanilla Creme Stevia
- Dinner – Chilli Beef & Tomatoes (without the chilli as it hurts!)
- Snack – 1/2 apple chopped up, 1/2 Tablespoon Organic Cacao Powder and few drops of Chocolate Stevia.
12 VLCD to go! I’m finding it hard!
Roll on next week!