HCG Phase 3 Recipe – Strawberry, Coconut Ice-Cream With A Chocolate shell…
Again I’ve come up with another frozen delight… Told you I’m obsessed with Ice-cream! I wanted a recipe that didn’t evolve cream as think when I have too much cream over a few days it affects the scales. So this was born out of necessity, well that’s what I’m telling myself. This recipe could do with a tiny tweak or two and If I come up with a better recipe I’ll let you know.
This Ice-cream is more like a frozen yoghurt and not so much a creamy dessert but still real good and perfect for HCG Phase 3.
Strawberry and Coconut Ice-Cream:
- 200ml light coconut cream (make sure there isn’t any added nastys, if you can’t find a decent coconut cream then opt for full fat cream)
- 60ml full fat coconut cream
- ½-1 cup frozen strawberries
- 5-10 drops of Sweetleaf Vanilla Crème Stevia
Place all ingredients into your blender. I’ve recently purchased a NutriBullet and I’m totally in love! Blend till combined, taste to see if more sweetener required.
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao Powder
- Sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt
- 6-10 drops of Sweetleaf English Toffee Stevia
- Melt Coconut oil
- Add in salt, Cacao Powder and Stevia, with the Stevia add to taste.
- Pour over the Ice-Cream and mix through.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂