HCG Phase 3 Recipe – Ice-Cream
Very adaptable, chop and change bits, add in nuts, Chia seeds, chocolate delight etc… Endless combinations! I prefer this now over regular Ice-Cream 🙂 Doesn’t affect my weight in P3 and I have it most nights either with Strawberry or Blueberries (this is the only fruit I eat, once per day on P3).
- 1/2-1 cup of frozen fruit (I’ve used, strawberries, mixed berries and blueberries)
- 150ml pouring cream
- 5-10 drops of Sweetleaf Vanilla Stevia
- Whip cream till starting to get thick
- Add drops of Stevia to taste and whip for another 30 sec’s
- Add in frozen fruit and whip until all the fruit is incorporated into the cream.. Might still have a few chunks but not many.