HCG Phase 2 Recipe – Spinach Chips
Move over Kale chips, hello Spinach chips… These have become a staple for me in phase 2. I started the round using coconut oil and losses were still fine. So if you’re like me and having Coconut Oil in P2 this is a great recipe. If your staying away from C/O in P2 then definitely give these ago in P3.
These little beauties help with the salty, crunchy snack cravings and in my option are way better than Kale chips that everyone goes on about… way better!
- 2-4 cups of spinach, I’ve used regular spinach and baby. Don’t mind either.
- 1/2 tablespoon melted virgin coconut oil
- sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Pink Salt
Then seasonings of your choice, so far I’ve done:
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
Onion and Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 3 cloves fresh garlic chopped up fine
- sprinkle onion powder
- Lay out dry leaves on a baking tray that is lined with grease proof papers
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c
- Sprinkle on salt and seasonings of choice
- Add melted C/O and mix well with hands so all leaves are covered in the oil and seasonings.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn leaves and bake for another 15 minutes or until dry and crispy looking.
- Leave on bench to cool and place into container.