HCG Phase 2 Recipe : Chocolate Mug Cake
If your craving cake and you’re in P2 this might help curb your craving… Don’t be expecting a soft delicious cake but something cake like in texture that has certainly helped me! Quick and easy this Chocolate Mug Cake is!
I’ve seen this recipe on a Facebook group that I’m part of but have adapted it to suit my tastes.
- 1 large whole egg
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao
- 1 Tablespoon Psyllium Husk
- 1 Tablespoon of water (you could use your milk here if wanted)
- Sprinkle of pink salt
- 10 drops of English Toffee Stevia
- Put egg into bowl and whisk, add remainder of ingredients and mix well
- Pour into a ramekin or another microwave safe dish
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes
- Let cool and eat. You could top with strawberries too, this would be nice.
(You also need to eat 3 egg whites to get your complete protein for this meal)