Baked Avocado and Eggs P1,P3,P4
So today I thought to myself how am I going to get some more good healthy fats in me for HCG loading.Was just going to have a few boiled eggs but when I went in the fridge my last avocado was staring out at me to be eaten too. So I decided to try baking my eggs in the avocado, I’ve seen pictures of this done before but haven’t actually done it myself. Oh boy it was seriously good… I’ve been missing out and now won’t be able to have this again for another 46 days. It’s seriously yum and perfect for loading.
Heat oven to 160°c fan bake or 180°c bake.
This can be altered to suit you tastes but this is what I had on hand.
- 1 large avocado
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- smoked paprika
- Cut avocado’s in half, you could scoop out bit of flesh if you want so that egg sits in there nicely but I didn’t need too (little wee bit leaked over onto my cooking tray).
- Salt and pepper the hole in the avocado
- Crack eggs into the hole
- Top with Parmesan cheese and smoked paprika
- Bake for 20 minutes, at that time I’d recommend checking the eggs every few minutes until they reach your liking.
- Lastly top with Ghee and eat.. Seriously good.